I have an 8-10 page term paper due this Wednesday…it is worth a significant amount of my grade. 20% in fact! I don’t feel like writing it, although I know (sort of) what I want to talk about.
But since everybody’s busy or MIA, and I have nothing better to do, I figured I might as well post here to kill some time, study for a few hours, and sleep at a reasonable hour.
You know, now that I can.
It’s torture though, to fix my sleeping schedule only to have it go topsy turvy again once I return to school (January 17th). At any rate, this month has been hell. I don’t want to ponder over details, but here is why:
1. College…finals week. Enough said.
2. Spending Christmas in NJ…where I got a measly sweater as a gift
3. ^Would have been bearable, had my grandfather not passed away early morning, the day after Christmas
4. ^That resulted in a complete lack of appetite for the holidays
5. Trip to Texas = cancelled. Not that I would have enjoyed it anyway
6. Boys…I’m starting to get close to the ones I shouldn’t, am attracted to the ones I shouldn’t, and don’t ever seem to talk to the one I want to….what the heck is up with that?
Honestly, the end of the year has just been crazy; hopefully it ushers in some peace and good luck next year. I figure…how much worse can things get now? So I’m just going to handle things one event at a time, starting with that term paper! I mean, all I really have to do is spend 8 pages rambling about Descartes, Hume, Lucretius, and Euripedes – not too bad!
I come off as quite a bitter individual till date – perhaps beginning this blog in these tumultuous times wasn’t the best idea? I do hope I haven’t scared off visitors with my snide comments. (Except for Nabila; she reads every single one of my posts regardless of how mundane or bitter they are. <3)
Oh well, one of the many positives of being back in Long Island for the break – I get to drive again! And although its been a while, I haven't lost my ability (haha). I've been driving back and forth from my house and my cousins these past few days, what with the funeral planning and relatives and mourning and all – it's been a hectic time for us all.
I'm rambling, so I'll stop that now.
On an unrelated note, maybe boyfriends are overrated after all.