Day 16 — I’ve just been granted the power of resurrection but I can only use it to bring back one dead celebrity. I would bring back ___ because…
My initial reaction to this question was that…I don’t really know that I’d like to bring anybody back. I don’t follow pop culture enough to really MISS a particular celebrity. I have, to this day, never listened to a Michael Jackson song from start to finish. 2Pac and Biggie are amazing and have cult followings, but I’ve never really listened to their music or been inspired by them enough to wish them back to life, and I don’t want to waste an answer for the sake of needing an answer.
This is all about honesty right?
Steve Jobs? Whitney Houston? Selena? That guy from The Dark Knight? I honestly have NO idea. They’re all celebrities, and rightly so, but I have no connection to them. They’re not related to me, I have no investment in their lives, alive or dead 😦
Anne Frank? Is she even a celebrity? Is Elie Wiesel still alive, for that matter?
Honestly, I know no dead celebrities I want to bring back. Of all the names I threw into this post, Selena would be my top choice, her story really touched me. But for now, nobody. I’m so sorry 😦
Please take a moment to check out the other wonderful blogs participating in 30 days of Blogging Honesty with me!
- Over a Cup of Coffee (Cherlyn Cochrane)
- Morning Erection (Tom Baker)
- Bannatreasures (Nabila)
- Bleaching Thoughts (Jennifer Miko)
- Crazy Life, Crazy Wife (Nicole)
- Lastcivilizedwoman (Name?)
- My Kaleidoscope
- Everything Love and Lust
- West End Singleton (Aurathena)
- The Past to the Present (Melanie)
- Every Girls’ Corner (Marlize)al
- Walking the Labyrinth (AnonymousBurn)
- Amor Maee Vitae (Caroline)
- PsyKoilogy (Koi)
- The World According to Sylvia Garza (Sylvia Garza)
- Life Of Carbon (Mariana)
- The Way I Live Naturally ((Nenskei)
- Veehcirra (Veeh)
- Princesa’s Anatomy (PM)
- Tempting Sweets: Story Heat
- The Orange Wit (Orange)
- Imaginopia (Terriblethinker)
- Sleep and Salami
- It’s Just Me (Primadonna Zel)