Day 27 — I have an inner voice, and if a friend spoke to me the way my inner voice does at times, I would…
I would probably have avoided many, many sticky situations. Actually, I’ve got to be really honest here – I’ve already avoided many sticky situations because of the friends I do have.
Jessica is basically my inner voice. I am hers too, I hope. Although I’m more of a devilish influence on her.
My inner voice is a little more daring than I actually am. But sometimes it tells me when I should stop and helps me from getting hurt. It isn’t afraid of being brutal honesty.
I don’t think I am able to answer this question properly. I do have a friend who is like my inner voice. I am eternally grateful for her, and I know that I can talk to her about anything with no judgment, just advice. She’s there to simply listen, if that’s what I need, and she’s there to yell at me for being a moron when I so often am one.
So I don’t need to philosophize. I have a friend who is in accord with my inner voice, and I love it. I can always talk things through with her.
Does the honesty sometimes sting when I don’t want to hear the truth? Yes. Yes it does.
But it is so reassuring to know that she’s out there looking out for me the same way my inner voice is.
Please take a moment to check out the other wonderful blogs participating in 30 days of Blogging Honesty with me!
- Over a Cup of Coffee (Cherlyn Cochrane)
- Morning Erection (Tom Baker)
- Bannatreasures (Nabila)
- Bleaching Thoughts (Jennifer Miko)
- Crazy Life, Crazy Wife (Nicole)
- Lastcivilizedwoman (Name?)
- My Kaleidoscope
- Everything Love and Lust
- West End Singleton (Aurathena)
- The Past to the Present (Melanie)
- Every Girls’ Corner (Marlize)al
- Walking the Labyrinth (AnonymousBurn)
- Amor Maee Vitae (Caroline)
- PsyKoilogy (Koi)
- The World According to Sylvia Garza (Sylvia Garza)
- Life Of Carbon (Mariana)
- The Way I Live Naturally ((Nenskei)
- Veehcirra (Veeh)
- Princesa’s Anatomy (PM)
- Tempting Sweets: Story Heat
- The Orange Wit (Orange)
- Imaginopia (Terriblethinker)
- Sleep and Salami
- It’s Just Me (Primadonna Zel)