Day 29 — My television is showing the same show on every channel. I really don’t mind watching ____ (from the 1960’s) and I really love this show because…
I am not a TV/Film/Production major. I don’t even have very many Tisch friends. Issela, your production minor doesn’t count so shush.
I don’t even know what TV shows are from the 90’s, let alone the 60’s. I was -30 years old then. I was too young to be coherent, the decade just flew by, you know?
Well I did a quick google of TV shows around in the 1960s and decided I would pick a show that sounded familiar. I lucked out and founddd….
It aired first in 1962 but re-aired on TV in the mid 80’s as well. There must have been a revamped version (Or maybe just reruns?) in the 90’s when I was growing up.
I loved the Jetsons! I wouldn’t mind if TV only had the Jetsons. I don’t watch much TV anyway and this was a lighthearted but amazing show to watch. I loved it more than The Flintstones and even The Brady Bunch. This was my favorite cartoon TV family ❤
Please take a moment to check out the other wonderful blogs participating in 30 days of Blogging Honesty with me!
- Over a Cup of Coffee (Cherlyn Cochrane)
- Morning Erection (Tom Baker)
- Bannatreasures (Nabila)
- Bleaching Thoughts (Jennifer Miko)
- Crazy Life, Crazy Wife (Nicole)
- Lastcivilizedwoman (Name?)
- My Kaleidoscope
- Everything Love and Lust
- West End Singleton (Aurathena)
- The Past to the Present (Melanie)
- Every Girls’ Corner (Marlize)al
- Walking the Labyrinth (AnonymousBurn)
- Amor Maee Vitae (Caroline)
- PsyKoilogy (Koi)
- The World According to Sylvia Garza (Sylvia Garza)
- Life Of Carbon (Mariana)
- The Way I Live Naturally ((Nenskei)
- Veehcirra (Veeh)
- Princesa’s Anatomy (PM)
- Tempting Sweets: Story Heat
- The Orange Wit (Orange)
- Imaginopia (Terriblethinker)
- Sleep and Salami
- It’s Just Me (Primadonna Zel)