More for my own referance than anything else.
I NEVER remember when I am supposed to do what 😛 So maybe this will help me keep track! So far, the right side of my face has improved drastically and is nearly clear but the left side…disgusting. I break out only on that side ALL the time especially in the chin/jaw area. And then there’s darker spots from acne scarring too and the whole side just looks a hot mess.
Daily Day Routine –
- Wake up 😦
- Eye drops in dry eyes please
- Splash warm water onto face
- Use Murad Clarifying Cleanser + pat dry
- Apply thin amount of Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel (2x per week)
- Boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm.
- Wait 10 minutes, prep food, let all that soak in and do its job
- Tiny bit of Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
- Ole Henriksen Moisterizer with SPF
- Foundation. I use Revlon’s liquid foundation casually and my super expensive Cover FX when I want extra coverage/want to be fancy
- Eyeshadow + Eyeliner Usually from my handy-dandy NAKED Palette that Nabila gifted me on my birthday!
- Lip Balm – Burts Bees, the one with Acai berries
- Lipstick – Dior Model usually. Or a light patting on of this red Givenchy. Or whatever matches my outfit. But mostly Dior Model or a Revlon Lip Butter
Night Routine –
- Take out contacts
- Splash face with warm water
- Use Murad Cleanser again
- Eye De-Puffing thingy
- Acne Treatment Gel again (2x per week)
- Spot treatment on pimples that refuse to go away
- Perfecting Lotion on face.
That’s the system I just started (I replaced the earlier system that just wasn’t strong enough for me but I looove the Ole Henrikson moisturizer that I bought last year so I just purchased a replacement tub of that since I ran out. It’s heavenly, especially in the winter!
Okay so I’m on this acne complex system at least 3 months. Why? You start seeing results after one month, but my acne is largely hormonal and this kit is meant to last 3ish months anyway.
Okay I’m off to do my night routine and sleep now! Good niiight