Consider this a belated New Year resolution, but I really must evaluate my decisions now and start making healthier and more responsible decisions!
1. Let’s begin by talking about what I am NOT doing anymore:
- No more Dunkin Donuts iced mocha lattes. Okay only a few a month, not a few a week.
- No more junk food. This includes potato chips, cookies, brownies, muffins, cupcakes, ice cream, etc
- No more take-out all the time! Only when necessary. Packed lunches are going to be a thing now
2. Let’s talk about what I AM planning on doing more of:
- I’m workin out! At least 3 times a week. Every morning, I’m going to be at the gym 9:30 to 10:30. Then come home, shower, and go about the rest of the day
- I’m replacing one meal a day with a meal replacement smoothie. I’ll share some of my recipes in future posts!
- I’m drinking at least 8 glasses of water daily
- I’m having 3 meals a day, optional light snacks in between of fruits and salads
- Replacing my normal dairy milk with soy milk
- Running on my treadmill at night for at least 20 minutes. Will up that as my stamina hopefully increases
- No more coffee! I woke up today to work out and felt like a ZOMBIE. Then I drank 2 glasses of water, worked out for an hour, and felt so energetic and refreshed afterwards
Week One Price Tally:
- $10 – For my gym membership at LA Fitness (I’m a guest to my workout partner’s plan so it’s cheaper). $10/m
- $13 – Watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, 6 kiwis,2 mangos, grapes, bananas, 2 cartons of strawberries
- $14ish – 1G of Soy Milk, 1/2G Almond Milk, 1/2lb fresh sliced Turkey
- $37 spent this week on my “going healthy” plan. I’ve frozen some of the fruits so they will last me longer and my brother and I are both using this stuff for our meal replacement smoothies