Hey guys 🙂 Just a quicky update for what I’ve done this week to try to be a more healthy and active person.
Seriously, I was turning into a complete couch potato and I hated it!
I went to the gym 3x last week (Not as many as I would have liked, but not bad for week one)
What I did at the gym this week –
- Zumba + Yoga classes (Zumba 2x, Yoga 1x) – Each session is 45 minutes long and I like to start off my workout with one or the other in the morning. They lead you into warm-ups and stretches and this helps me get in the workout zone
- Crossramp – (One of these things) – I have NO stamina, seriously. So I try to run a mile on it every day I work out. Can’t do more and am panting like a pathetic dog by the end of it
- Crunches – Abdominal crunches with 40lb weights. I did 5 sets of 10 (so 50) each morning. The weights make it hard T_T
- Crunches – Thigh crunches (omg still cannot close my legs without soreness LOL. It’s worse than sex) with 40lb weights. 50 each morning
- Kay that’s all I’ve done in the morning, and I don’t think it’s so bad. What do you guys think? Too much? Too little? Am I fucking up???
What I did to eat healthy this week –
- Meal replacement smoothies for dinner (I indulged on Saturday because it was my niece and nephew’s birthday)
- No coffee! (I had only one latte this entire week. I usually have like 6 omg)
- No junk food. Did not touch one single chip, popcorn, or cookie
I just need to cut soda out of my diet now, seriously. I’m looking forward to hitting the gym again tomorrow 🙂 AND I’m shopping around for cute yoga mats!