I’ve been a bad blogger. I’ve been so busy enjoying life (And procrastinating) that I haven’t had any time to write about it.
I’m still going healthy. I’ve had slip-ups (And pizza cravings) but for the most part, I’m doing well. As far as a lifestyle rehaul goes, I’m definitely feeling more energetic. Working out is getting to be fun, something I look forward to. It’s not a chore anymore.
Here’s what I’ve maintained:
- I go to the gym 3-5 times every week. Sometimes it’s less, and other times, I’m able to go 5 times. If I don’t go to the gym enough, I supplement that by making sure I get some cardio at home on the treadmill.
- I bought my own yoga mat! It is pretty. I haven’t used it yet though
- Eating healthier is still a thing. Only cereal or oatmeal for breakfast. Sometimes just a bit of fresh fruit. Lunch is the heaviest meal, with some protein and carbs usually. No salad for lunch. It’s either normal Indian food or I’ll make myself a sandwich, wrap, or noodle dish. Usually home-made and healthier
- On the days I work out, dinner is a protein smoothie. On the days I don’t, it’s a light salad or a bowl of whatever vegetable dish my mom has prepared in the house. No roti at night.
But the above doesn’t matter so much, right? Is there any visible weight loss?
- This is weird to be writing in public. I was easily a size 10 for jeans, and wore an “L” for most shirts when I began this re-haul in the end of January
- I am now fitting back into my size 8/9 clothes much more easily. I’m belting my size 10’s now
- For tops…I’m still wearing large, but some of my stuff looks a bit baggy. Or less snug, whatever you want to call it. I can wear some of my older Medium sized shirts without feeling like all my fat rolls are showing
AKA I FEEL GREAT ❤