Day 9, Thursday: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)
Ohh, you guys are in luck, I actually did something fun on Thursday besides work, shower, eat, and pass out! I went to Lombardis Pizzeria in SoHo! We had a large pizza, ate it all, and were still hungry for more! I also ordered a Vanilla Italian soda but it tasted PRETTY shitty. I was sad about that because in my memory, their italian sodas were delicious and to die for but this one was just plain bad. I don’t know what’s wrong but no me gusta. Barely managed to get it all down.
Oh oh oh I did other things too! Gosh, Day 9 was eventful! I won’t bore you with the details, but here’s a rundown of what happened:
- I slept late and woke up cranky, but that’s not new
- I had a milkshake in the morning instead of coffee. It was good, but I was still cranky
- I got into NYC ~5:30 and spent almost $50 at the ELF store because it’s new and I couldn’t stop myself
- I purchased 2 Muji acrylic drawer systems – a 5 drawer & 3 drawer – to reorganize my makeup. These were heavy to cart back home but I refused to pay the extra $4 handling fee per cube plus $10 to ship them if I purchased them online.
- I had a yummy dinner at Lombardis but was still hungry. Couldn’t bring myself to spend $7 at Rice to Riches for dessert, so had none
- Finished booking the hotel and car rental for our Memorial Day weekend trip to Virginia Beach
- Got home to discover my computer crashed. Spent hours troubleshooting + running system recovery while organizing makeup into new Muji containers
- Did not blog
- Didn’t sleep till 4am. Sigh.
What a day ><
Bonus picture of one of the Muji drawers. With a Pillow Pet behind it for…size reference?