Hey guys!! I have a renewed motivation for getting fit over the summer now. I WANNA LOOK HAWT when I go to law school. The fact that my awesome friend from NYU is going to start up a similar regimen with me while she’s in California for the summer certainly helps too. Honestly workout buddies are the only way I stay on top of things.Here is our plan so far, we’re still piecing it together —
- Eat 3 full meals a day + 1-2 healthy snacks if needed
- Breakfast – Cereal or oatmeal or milk with fruits or cereal with fruits or yogurt or granola bar if in a rush
- Lunch – Heavier, will include some protein and veggies. So things like salad with grilled chicken (with vinegar/salt/pepper/lemon, no artificial dressings) or sandwiches or just normal Indian fod with roti. Whatever’s cooking as long as it’s healthy and in moderation.
- Dinner – Lighter. Avoid too much protein/meat in dinner and keep it lighter.
- Keep the takeout/fast food limited to 102 times per month for special occasions
- Limit coke intake to special occasions only, try to cut it out of diet entirely
- Not sure when will be the best time to incorporate some meal replacement smoothies (Are they good as dinner replacements? Lunch? Have to do some more research) but do want to add those into my diet because honestly, they taste good
- Basic cardio workouts at least 4 times a week. On lighter days, just the treadmill. On other days,elliptical, jogging outside, and other cardio things I don’t know yet
- Jump rope (that’s cardio, right?) in the evenings with brother. Work towards doing 1000 (Current stamina ends at about 200 smh)
- Yoga for the mornings I wake up early enough for it
- 15 Minute Ab & Cardio Bootcamp routine every other day. Start out with 1 rep, double to 30 minutes after stamina begins to build up some
- 8 Minute Quick Sweat Cardio Workout 2x on the days I’m not doing the 15 minute bootcamp, and 1x on the days that I am
- Rotate upper body, lower body and abdominal workouts. This will most likely happen only after I have access to gym again