I’ll probably move this to it’s own page later.
Just a list of random things I’m looking to get in preparation for my post-graduate journey into an actual career in the legal field.
2. A DARK BLUE SKIRTSUIT – Would you believe me if I told you I haven’t found one I like since I started searching a year and a half ago!? I’ll find a skirt, but not a matching coat, or vice versa. Or they’re like $200 each and I’m not making any money yet….Anyway, the search continues. Time to check out Ann Taylor and The Limited.
3. BLACK BOOTS – Ideally, these boots will (1) be leather or suede, (2) have some treads on the bottom for traction in this stupid winter weather and (3) fit underneath black suit pants so I can wear them to Court in the winter instead of wearing my black pumps.
4. NUDE PUMPS – I already have black pumps, but need nude pumps. No more than a 2 – 2.5 inch heel so they’re comfortable for commuting to the Court, standing all day, and commuting back home.
5. BLACK PEA COAT – Again, something professional looking. I have one from freshmean year of college but it’s a little tight now and has shiny buttons. Preferably not something I’m wearing to Court.
6. MORE PENCIL SKIRTS – Not just in black, but in dark greys, blues, and other work-appropriate colors as well.
7. KNEE LENGTH DRESSES – Simple and minimalist are the key words here. Neutral colors, nothing over the top, and it has to hit the knee.
9. NETBOOK/TABLET – These are pretty much in order of importance, and this one’s not too important. But if I can buy a netbook or a tablet (something sleek that still retains functionality) and a case that incorporates a keyboard, my options for black handbags open up and I have something much more portable and convenient to carry to Court with me. Preferably not an iPad, but we’ll see.